Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 21 - The Meaning of Life (as I understand it)

Right now I'm pretty sure the meaning of my life is to raise Sara the best that I can!

I truly believe that God sent her to me for many reasons.  The first being that I was in need of a serious lesson about patience and being flexible, which I seem to have finally figured out.  I also think that I am Sara's mother because God knew I was up for the challenge.  He knew I was strong, and that having Sara would make me that much stronger.

Before having Sara, I had no idea where my life was going or what I wanted.  But now the picture is so clear.  I know that Sara has something amazing to offer the world, and I know she will do great things!  And I know that it is my role in life to stand behind her and help her to reach whatever her purpose is.  I'm not in it for the recognition, my role is in the background.  And I'm totally fine with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment