Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 12 - My Favorite Trait About Myself

I can honestly say that my favorite thing about me is my confidence and my emotional strength.

I haven't always been as strong as I am now.  Its been gained over time.  I learned most of it by just being Sara's mom.  I had to be strong for her, and at first it was hard and I wasn't sure I could do it.  But I just started doing it, and now it seems easy.  Its much easier to stand up to people when I need to (especially for Sara).  I know now that I can take on anything and accomplish any task I set my mind to. 

I wasn't always confident in my own skin either, but that's also something I've learned through trial and error.  Its easy to love your body when you have someone in your life who tells you you're beautiful everyday.  But that isn't the only reason.  I know that I'm beautiful, and I realized a while back that it doesn't matter if others don't.  How I see myself is what matters most.  What others think is a mute point!

No comments:

Post a Comment