Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Most Amazing Package

As many of you know, Sara and I will be heading to Disney World in just 2 short weeks thanks to Kids Wish Network granting Sara's wish to see Mickey Mouse.

When we started the application process, some of the things they asked were about Sara's favorite things (colors, characters, tv shows, movies, etc.).  I asked why that was important and our wish coordinator told me it was because they liked to send the wish child a package with a couple toys in it right before the trip.

Well, that package arrived today...and it is incredible!!  Apparently their idea of a a couple of toys, and my idea of a couple of toys are way off.  See for yourself!

I took this pic with my phone, so it isn't great.  But it will give you a good idea of how amazing this organization is.  I didn't measure it, but the box is about 36" x 24" x 12" and packed to the top with no room to spare!

And here is what Sara thought of it when she got to opening some of the toys in the box.






I can't say enough about how incredible Kids Wish Network is!  Everyone I've talked to there is amazing.  They really are invested in helping the kids that are nominated for wishes.  It brought me to tears to see how happy Sara was with what they sent her. 

I never realized this would be such an emotional journey!  Imagine how much I'll cry when we actually go on the trip if I'm already crying just from watching Sara open and enjoy what they sent in this package. 

I can't say it enough.... 
THANK YOU KIDS WISH NETWORK!


No comments:

Post a Comment