There are lots of things that are hard about being a mom when you have a healthy child, but with Sara the hardest parts for me revolve around her NF.
- I find it very hard to know I can't cure her.
- I struggle to not come to tears every time we have a round of testing like today.
- I hate holding her while they stick her with needles, or make her do other things that hurt or upset her.
- Its hard to watch her try and keep up with kids who can run and jump.
- I also find it very difficult to look at her when she is upset because she can't do something because of her NF complications.