Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 15 - Million Dollar Spending

Today's topic is what would I do with a million dollars.  In this day and age a million dollars isn't as much money as it used to be, so I better spend it wisely.

First I would pay off all my debt (including my house).  I wouldn't move, but I would remodel the kitchen.   My house may be small, but its perfect for Sara and I.  I would also go back to school to get my MBA.  The rest I would invest for our future.  I would still work, cause I love my job (and Sara and I need health insurance).  But if I could, I would go to part time so that I could participate in certain school activities with Sara.

I know that's boring and rational, but that's how I am.  I know my goals, and if I had a million dollars I would be able to accomplish most of them.  So that's what I'd do...spend a million dollars achieving my goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment