Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 22 - My Favorite Cartoon as a Child

I didn't watch a lot of TV when I was a kid, but we were allowed to watch Saturday morning cartoons.  I remember several of them, but I think my favorite was probably Fraggle Rock.

Fraggle Rock wasn't on Saturday mornings.  It was one of the few shows we got to watch after dinner, and I'm pretty sure we only got to watch it because my dad loved it too.  It was done by Jim Henson, and was shown in the late 1980's.  It was about these creatures that lived underground.

I took this image off the web.  I'll bet some of you might recognize it.


They've released it on DVD (in collections of course that cost a fortune) in the last couple years.  I keep hoping I will get money to buy a couple of the seasons because I still love this show, but no such luck yet.  Plus, I know that Sara would love it too!  And I just think it would be cool for my dad, Sara, and myself to sit down and watch together, just like my dad and I used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment