Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 10 - My Hopes For The New Year

My biggest hope for the new year is that Sara will continue to do well and be healthy!

I would also like to pay a good portion of my debt down.  I know I can't pay it all off this year, but I would like to make a really good dent so maybe that can be my goal for next year!

I would also like to get back to school in the fall.  Honestly, I'm not sure this is possible...but I'm going to keep working on it no matter how long it takes.

And like several years before it, I again want to put on my goal list that I will work on (and maybe even finish) the novel that I started several years back.  I would like to get it finished, and someday published.

My life is really good right now, so my list is short.  Plus, if its short, than I'm more likely to get more of it completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment