Monday, May 24, 2010

We're going home today!

The doctor came in this morning and told us that after Sara receives her 2pm dose of antibiotics, then we can go home.  I'm so glad, and we're ready.  Sara told the nurse this morning she wants to go home and get in her bath tub. 

So today we're just trying to pass the time, so we're doing crafts and watching movies.  Hopefully it will go by quickly.  I have to get us packed up and the car loaded, but that's no big deal.  I'm happy to do it!

Well, here are some pictures of my peanut's smiling face while she was doing all her crafts yesterday and today!  This circle will go as a section of a giant caterpillar that they are working to make go all the way around the playroom. 



This is the picture that Sara made downstairs during a craft time in the lobby run by some volunteers.

We also had a visit from some clowns yesterday.  After they were gone, Sara told me they were scary!

And lastly, here is my baby's beautiful smiling face while she is coloring this morning.  We're just trying to make the time pass as fast as possible until we can go home.  And coloring is always fun, especially with stickers.


The next update should be from home.  We can't wait to get home to our dog, and sleep in our own beds tonight!  I know that's what I'm looking forward to the most.

2 comments:

  1. WOO HOO! So glad that this stay was quick! Love you! Can't WAIT to SEE you guys! SO EXCITED!!!

    ReplyDelete