Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 28 - My 3 Wishes

My first wish would be for Sara, and everyone else in my family, to enjoy good health!  Really this is the only wish I have, but since you gave me two more I'm sure I can come up with something.

I would also wish for the means to pay off my debt, and maybe a little something extra so that I could be home more and be able to participate in Sara's school activities.  I always wanted to be a stay at home mom, so that would be my second wish!

Lastly, I would wish for the chance to travel.  Both with and without Sara.  I love traveling with Sara and showing her all the world has to offer, but I also love traveling without her and enjoying other things that can't be enjoyed with kids in tow.  I have no idea where exactly I'd go, but I'm sure I could find some interesting places.

No comments:

Post a Comment