Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 23 - Thoughts on Religion

My thoughts on this topic are actually really simple.  I believe in a God, just one.  I know that he can hear me anywhere at any time.  I do not have to attend church or dress up for him to acknowledge my existence here.  I believe that he provides us with challenges, and will never give us more than we can handle.  I don't believe that my entire life is already written in stone, that I have choices, but I believe some of the major life points may have some pre-planning involved (like having kids and meeting that certain someone).

Really, its pretty simple.  One thing I don't like about organized religion is there are just too many rules and its too complicated.  So I just go with the flow and what works for me.  And so far, this seems to be working!

No comments:

Post a Comment