Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 25 - A Song That Makes Me Cry

There are several songs that make me cry, but the one I heard most recently was Butterfly Kisses by Bob Carlisle. 

Having a daughter, it makes me think about all life has in store for her.  And it reminds me to treasure the time we have now because it will be gone before I know it.  Not to mention, that I always think about how lucky I am to be blessed with such an amazing little girl.  I still have no idea how I got so lucky on that one!

It also makes me think about my relationship with my dad.  I'm a daddy's girl!  It brings back very special memories for me of when I was little.  I'm still very close to my dad now, and I can't imagine him not being a part of my and Sara's life.

And being a sappy, pathetic girl...how can I not cry when I think about all that stuff!  Stupid emotions!

No comments:

Post a Comment