Saturday, April 3, 2010

Let the redecorating begin!

On Friday afternoon, at work, I decided that I wanted to redecorate my bathroom. I was tired of its theme and dreary color scheme. So after work I hit up Home Depot (one of the best stores ever) with a picture out of Sara's room that I thought would make a great new theme for the bathroom. Sara and I picked out paint, a new towel rack, a new shower curtain, and a new rug. The rest was already in the bathroom or scrounged up from another room in my house.

Here are the before pictures of what my bathroom used to look like. It was suppose to have a slight safari theme, which is why there are elephant hooks.





Here are the after pics! Its bright and colorful, not to mention just a whole lot more fun.


I'm so glad to get it done. It only took me about 5 hours total, which I figure isn't too bad. I painted last night after Sara was in bed, then put up all the accessories today. One room down, 5 more to go!

1 comment: