Saturday, April 24, 2010

AuNaturAlice 7

Every year the radio station I listen to holds two concerts that they call AuNaturAlice. I went for the first time back in Oct last year, and it was incredible. So when tickets went on sale this time, I really wanted to get some. They're super hard to get; you either have to win them off the radio or pray you are one of the few that actually get the chance to buy them. I was lucky enough to have a fast browser and was able to buy a pair this time around. It sold out in 31 seconds they reported later.

At the concert, they make the bands play all acoustically (well, their suppose to anyway). And then after all 4 bands are done, you get to do a Meet and Greet with all the bands, take pics and get autographs. Its totally awesome, and totally cheap for a concert ticket. We sat at a high table in the third row. And with a guaranteed chance to meet all the bands, how can you go wrong??

Here are some of the pics that I took while we were there. It was great! I can't wait for the next one; hopefully I can get tickets then too.

This is Angel Taylor. She is an up and coming young artist, and she was amazing! I will go and see her again given the chance, and the tickets aren't too much.


Next up was a band called The Rocket Summer. Some of you may have heard of them, well its really just this one kid...who is really easy on the eyes. His name is Bryce, and he is super talented. If you get a chance to go and see The Rocket Summer, don't waste it.


Third up was Matt Morris, and I know that some of you must have heard of him. He's a local boy from Denver, and just hit it big. They used his song at some point in the American Idol Gives Back Show that was on recently.



And last, but certainly not least, was Blue October. They were awesome, and did an encore for us (which apparently has never happened at this type of concert before). They also bailed on the Meet and Greet session, so there were some really pissed off fans (also a first time occurrence at one of these shows).


I'm not a big concert goer, but this is totally worth it. I will go to all these shows as long as I can get tickets. And when Sara's 21 and can come along, I hope their still doing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment