Thursday, March 10, 2011

'Tis the season...

...for nasty, icky germs!

Sara's been sick for almost 2 weeks now with no sign of getting better, so I finally took her to the doctor this morning.  I was worried she might have developed pneumonia. Thank goodness its only a sinus infection!

And since I've also had whatever this wonderful bug is for about 4 days now, and its still getting worse, I'm heading to the doctor as well tomorrow.  I assume I will have the same result...antibiotics.

I just don't want her to get better and finish her medicine, and then I still be sick and her catch it again.  I just want this crude out of our house so we can go back to doing all the fun things we normally do, especially since its supposed to be really nice this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear she's sick, but relieved to hear it was a sinus infection.

    ReplyDelete