Thursday, March 3, 2011

Spring Fever and a New Design

I know that I've been out of touch for a while!  Life's been crazy and I just haven't had the time to jump on and blog.  But I forced myself to find time to give my blog a face lift.  It was time!

Spring is right around the corner, and I can feel it in the air.  Its been almost 60 every day here, and super sunny and beautiful.  Sara and I have really been enjoying the nice weather, spending time outside before dinner riding her bike and coloring with sidewalk chalk.

With that said though, its suppose to snow tomorrow.  No surprise since March and April are our snowiest months of the year.  Hopefully it won't be long before the sun and warmth are back!  And when it is, I promise to get some new pics of Sara playing outside for all of you to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment