Monday, March 14, 2011

I can breath!

After spending this weekend resting as much as possible, and drinking lots of fluids, I am feeling much better.  I still have some healing to do, but at this point I'm pretty sure I will be able to avoid being hospitalized as long as I continue to not push my limits too much.

Sara's dad was nice enough to take Sara early this weekend so that I could just lay around and sleep.  I owe him (and his parents) a very big thank you for taking her so that I could get better!  I hope they know how much I appreciate their help, and that I am very grateful to them because I probably won't have to be admitted.

I plan to spend the next couple days resting, so that I'm almost back to normal when I pick Sara up on Tuesday.  I will be at work some, but probably only half days for today and maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment