Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Still Missing Amy!

Today is the one year anniversary of my step-mom's death!

Its been a rough year, and I still miss her so very much!  I wish she was here with us now.  She was always so strong and calm when everyone else was stressed and freaking out.  And to be honest, between the last 2 weeks of illness, and Sara's surgery only 6 days away...I'm freaking out!

She always had a smile on her face and a story to share.  She could brighten any day, no matter how dark.  And through all the pain and suffering she went through in the last couple years of her life, she never let it get her down.  I wish I was half the amazing person she was.

I miss you Amy!  I wish you were still with us!  I wish that Sara had had the chance to know you as I do.  I know we didn't always see eye to eye in many things, but I always valued your opinion (to bad I never told you that when I had the chance).  I know Dad misses you more than anyone!  There is no one else like you, and never will be.  You are a true inspiration to those of us you left behind.  I feel truly honored and blessed that I got to have you in my life.

Please watch over Sara next week!  Keep her safe, be her guardian angel!  I have no doubt that you have been watching over her for the last year.  Thank you!

I love you!  Woof!


No comments:

Post a Comment