Monday, August 8, 2011

Sara's New Best Friend

We went this weekend to meet my nephew, and Sara's cousin, for the first time.  He's a handsome little devil, but I might be a tad biased too.  Sara wasn't so sure at first, and she never did hold him, but she loves being next to him and singing to him.  She told me that she plans for them to be best friends, and she can't wait to show him all her toys so he can play with her.  She also asked my sister if we could take him to the zoo soon cause she wants to show him all the animals.

He's really wiggly for a newborn.  If he's awake, he's flailing his arms around and throwing his head all over.  This made it really hard for Sara to hold him and she decided not to.  But when we put him in his swing for a rest, she was quite the attentive little baby sitter.

Here are some pics that were taken this weekend.  He's a thumb sucker, so it was hard to get pics of him without his hand in or near his mouth.  But I got a couple good ones!




And here's a video I shot of her "taking care of him" while he's in his swing.  The audio is a little hard to hear, but she's singing Row, Row, Row Your Boat to him in the beginning.  Its a little long, being about 1:30, but its a cute one!



I can't wait to see them grow up together!  And I hope that Sara is right; I hope they are the best of friends!



2 comments:

  1. How sweet and he is so handsome! And Sara will be such a great helper!

    ReplyDelete