Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Family Pictures

This last weekend we met with some of the family to have some pictures taken.  Mostly it was to get my nephew's newborn photos done, but it was decided that we should also take a new family photo.

So here are some of the photos that were taken.  We took up three different sittings to get them all done, so obviously there are too many to post here.  But of course, I will provide you with my favorites!

Here are the highlights of Sara and myself!




Here are just a couple of the rest of the clan!

Sara and myself, along with my sister, Barb, and her son, Corbin.

 The kids...Brian (my nephew), Alexis (my niece), and Sara (my baby).

The whole clan...Barb, Ed (my stepdad), Alexis, Bonnie (my mom), Corbin, myself, Brian, and Sara.

So there you have it, some of the results of 3 hours of taking photos with 4 crazy kids and way too many adults trying to make decisions!  Its hard not to love family chaos!




1 comment:

  1. Wow, all the kids are so cute and the baby?!!! Wow! How precious!

    ReplyDelete