Monday, July 18, 2011

Yea For Healthy Kidneys!

Sara had her annual check-up with her urologist today.  I'm happy to report that her kidneys look as good as ever, and she's doing great!  It was a really quick visit, only about 20 min, which is the fastest visit we've ever had with him.  We actually spent most of the time talking about how great it was that we hadn't been to see him in so long.  Go figure!

The only small hiccup was a small red spot on Sara's leg that she's had for a couple weeks.  Since we were there I asked him about it, and he told me it was ring worm.  Ugh!  So I just have to put some anti-fungal cream on it for a week or so and all will be good.  I haven't caught it yet, so I'm not too worried.  If I was going to get it, I would have since I've been touching it for almost 2 weeks already.  I can't complain too much though; she did manage to avoid catching pink eye from the outbreak at daycare last week!




No comments:

Post a Comment