Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I Wish I Knew the Answer!

I have this friend who is going through a hard time right now!  She just got divorced after an ugly battle over finances and custody of their son, she's struggling to see the bright side of any thing, and she thinks she's fatter than an pregnant elephant.  And its totally NOT true!!!!

She's beautiful, amazing, stunning, creative, kind, loving, generous, smart, strong, funny, and the best friend you could ever ask for!!  She's an amazing mother, and she's the best unofficial therapist I've ever had!  She's the voice that leads me to the light when I'm struggling with certain things.  And she's always honest with me, no matter how much it might hurt!!

I wish I knew what to do or say that would help her to realize how beautiful she really is.  I can't change her self image, she has to do that.  But I wish that there was some way I could make her see that I love her for who she is and what she looks like RIGHT NOW!  And I want her to know I'm not the only one who thinks she's stunning.

Hey Girl,

I love you, and you're beautiful!!  That's all there is to it.

Julie

2 comments:

  1. You know what, you're amazing. I really DID need that right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true, Julie! I second everything you have said!

    ReplyDelete